• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Remote control android (samsung s8)

pzsniper

Lurker
Jun 20, 2019
hi guys, it's my first time here, i'm searching for a good android developers forum. i'd like if some genius of you will help me. I explain my problem trying to be really clear: i have to remote control my samsung s8 that will be connected via usb-c to a webcam. the problem is that i cannot start and AUTHORIZE the remote control from the phone, i will be really far and i'll be on my computer. i tried team viewer host that allows this, but unfortunatelly it's a fully bugged app. when the cellphone go on standby sometimes work sometimes not, and this changes from cellphone to cellphone. i need something that allows to control the phone without any problems WITH NO HANDS ON THE PHONE cuz devices will be in 2 different cities. i tried to optimize teamviewerhost background settings but it's the same, after the first connection it's really difficult to reach the phone the 2nd time. please help me

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones