• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Remote Control my phone

Hi Guys ,

anyone knows an application that works on a non-rooted phones as a remote control like webkey , but with the condition that its server starts automatically after installing it and restarting the phone.

I need it urgently , as my phone is locked and i want to access it remotely to remove the password.

if you open the 'Play Store' now it mentions in the APPS = Webkey (ROOT REQUIRED)'

so please don't tell me you don't need root to use webkey.

Upvote 0
Hi to everyone,

I'm also looking for a good remote control application for android devices but couldn't find one that works without problems.

@tballl :
You didn't had problems with LogmeIn application ?
I found a very annoying bug that doesn't let you install new applications through remote support(it blocks the interaction with the install button - for the user on the android device and also for the admin on the remote control - so there is no way to install new applications using the remote support)...

If you didn't got this bug can you explain what you did ?
The devices, what android version they run ? They are rooted or not ? From what OS did you started the remote support ? On what device models did you test this application ?

If anyone knows a working remote support application fro Android(and maybe IOS) can you please guide me into the correct direction ?

Thanks,
Ionut N.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones