1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Remote Desktop Notifier - kills sound.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by chemacky, May 24, 2011.

1. chemacky

chemacky Lurker

Hello!

I've been reading this forum (pretty extensively) since I got my Nexus S, but have only just registered.

I did try a number of searches before posting this, but unfortunately could not find the answer I was looking for.

I recently discovered the Remote Desktop Notifier app, and really like the concept behind it, and am very excited to see where this will lead.

However, I noticed on the reviews for the app on the appbrain site (Remote Notifier for Android - Android app on AppBrain), that someone had said "Excellent! Turns my music off when being rang! Very usefull"

This is exactly what I want it to do for me, however I'm not at all sure how... and my searching has done nothing to alleviate this at all.

I use Zune to play my music, and ideally and incoming call would pause the player... however I'm more than happy for it to just mute the computer entirely.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chemacky

chemacky Lurker

Might try one bump...

No one can help?

3. Gekko

Gekko Android Expert

not a feature of the app.

4. chemacky

chemacky Lurker

5. Gekko

Gekko Android Expert

i have been a long time user of the app and am not aware of this feature if it exists. my apologies if i was incorrect.