1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Remote for listening to music?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jrhid, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Jrhid

Jrhid Newbie

Hello,

Does anyone know of a product compitable with the S2 that will allow you to skip tracks/pause/play/control volume of music tracks without having to take the phone out of your pocket?

I think they used to call them in line remotes, they were like a little dongle which was part of the head phone wire that allowed track control.

Basically i dont want to have to take the whole phone out of my pocket if i want to skip a track, change volume or pause when listening via headphones. Anyone know of anything?

thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. heshanj

heshanj Android Expert

volume control can be controlled by the hardware buttons.. much like an ipod touch, just reach in ur pocket.. for pausing a track, doesnt the SGS2 earphones have a button that pauses? im not sure if that button picks up the call, or pauses the music (or both) but if i recall right, it does pause. sorry, but i cant think of any headset with this feature built in.. i remember the inline remote u talk of, i remember using it on portable CD players

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews