1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Remote Mouse help?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by dboss, Jan 5, 2012.

1. dboss

dboss Lurker
    None

Jan 5, 2012
    Hello, I'm looking for a app call Remote Mouse its made by Turn iPhone or iPad into wireless mouse/trackpad and keyboard with Remote Mouse(Mobile/Trackpad) App! I had it a couple of weeks ago on my tablet then i got rid of it, I now have another tablet and I can't find this same app anywhere! On their website they say the don't support Android anymore but i just had the app, It used to be on the market and is no longer there either, I was wondering if anyone had the .APK or knows where i can download it. Thanks!

Turn iPhone or iPad into wireless mouse/trackpad and keyboard with Remote Mouse(Mobile/Trackpad) App!

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Jun 30, 2011
    Male
  3. darkuni

darkuni Android Enthusiast
    None

This is also a feature of PhoneMyPC, my favorite remote desktop tool. Works very well. It isn't free, of course - but it's worth the low cost IMHO.

Always nice to have options.

4. xxK2xx

xxK2xx Lurker
    None

Jan 5, 2012
    Guys all these apps are good suggestions. But dboss is asking for RemoteMouse. An android app that was on the market but is no longer supported for android anymore:(
    This was an accurate and simple remote mouse layout without all the extra non needed options.

I wish i still had it on my tablet to share.

5. xxK2xx

xxK2xx Lurker
    None

Jan 5, 2012
    Thanks just tried Unified Remote.. Great quality app and very accurate remote mouse and keyboard.. Cant thank you enough.