1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Removable Bloat

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SacredBloodlin, Jun 30, 2013.

1. SacredBloodlin

SacredBloodlin Android Enthusiast

OK, so, I have root and CWM, as well as made a backup of my system right after CWM was installed. Now I have started the tedious trek of removing bloatware. I had forgotten how much useless crap Verizon puts on their phones.

So, my question is does anyone know or have a list of the bloat that is removable without crashing the system? I have already removed a lot, but I left some of the Verizon stuff in case then system checks for it. After I get ideas of what can be removed, I'll assemble a master list for everyone :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SicFreak

SicFreak The Message is SIC!

I haven't tried deleting anything yet, but there is allot I would like to delete, but don't want to crash the system like you said

3. SacredBloodlin

SacredBloodlin Android Enthusiast

I went through and deleted a TON of crap, seems to have sped up a lot. I deleted things I knew weren't important but there are others like the Verizon backup and stuff that I don't know if I should get rid of. NoBloat Free let's you backup the app and then delete it so I have been doing that. I also made a CWM backup so if I crash it, I'll let you know lol

LG Lucid 2 Forum

The LG Lucid 2 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2150mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews