1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

remove an album?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by oreif, May 31, 2010.

1. oreif

oreif New Member

Apr 30, 2010
    lots of work
    US of AI&G
    thanks all in advance. I'm stil a newbie here being a wm 6 convert & don't know how to troll my phone as well just yet. after initial sync to move media files I now have dual albums for video and music:mad: this is 2G SD I moved from WM phone to Hero & it picked up files with no problem but they are duplicated. tried to search for 'delete' 'remove' 'erase' album & no exact answer. sorry if I'm a repeater. thanks again to anyone with help in this area.

Advertisement

2. Fozzy

Fozzy Active Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Student
    England
    When you connect to your computer, do you get duplicated folders? If so, just delete one of the folders and it should fix it.

3. mattdanielc

mattdanielc Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Peasant
    England
    is it possible to add photo albums? I have taken many pictures on my phone, but when clicking menu there is no option to add folders...and thus be able to sort and categorise my photos?

4. oreif

oreif New Member

Apr 30, 2010
    lots of work
    US of AI&G
    I've successfully added extra photos to an existing ablum. the phone then recognizes them.

5. oreif

oreif New Member

Apr 30, 2010
    lots of work
    US of AI&G
    no duped folders. keep in mind I plugged this in straight from my WM phone when I switched over--thinking that's my issue. trolling the SD card now on pc to weed out issues if I can. thanks for your help.

Tags: