1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Remove annoying camera sounds!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by don1quijote, Jul 21, 2013.

1. don1quijote

don1quijote Newbie

*PURCHASE ROOT BROWSER OR ROOT EXPLORER FROM THE PLAYSTORE*

Open the app, look for the System folder. Under the system folder look for the media folder, open it. In the media folder you will find the audio folder open that one too. Finally under the audio folder you will see the the ui folder do the same. In the UI folder you will find the camera 1,2,3 & focus sounds. Now delete each one of them by holding down on them and selecting the delete option. That's it!
    Now to verify go to the camera app (No Reboot required) and Enjoy your sound free experience!

swungspeedz and rlphbgby like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TehJibba

TehJibba Android Enthusiast

lol they put sounds on it so people hear it when you take a pic. unless you like taking sneaky pics :p

3. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert

yea, and you dont gotta purchase anything, there are free root browsers, or you can always use the cmfilemanager.apk from cyanogenmod, it works perfectly well on b11

4. TehJibba

TehJibba Android Enthusiast

Root Browser Lite is free and will do the trick also

5. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

I pulled that from one of Shinru's earlier ROMs, I loved it so much! :beer::D

6. rlphbgby

rlphbgby Well-Known Member

Really thanks for this. I always try to take my girl's pic when she ain't looking, but she always hear that sound. I just deleted one so I have no sound on just one.

7. benjiu3

benjiu3 Member

When i use es file explorer it says these files cannot be deleted :( any help?

8. SuperR

SuperR Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

enable R/W

Open Es File Explorer, press your phone options button, choose Tools, Root Explorer, Mount R/W, select R/W for all listed, press ok. You only have to do this once, it will remember ;)

ZTE Warp Sequent Forum

The ZTE Warp Sequent release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews