• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Remove Empty Screen GoLauncher EX

Thanks so much for the suggestion, but no, unfortunately nothing happened when I pinched. I tried various movements around the screen and for a moment I somehow got a zoomed out view with all of my screens that might have had delete capability, but then I lost it and couldn't get it back. I'm not a complete novice; I've used GoLauncher for a while, but haven't used it for a few months so this is a new version to me on a new phone, Galaxy S4. Other ideas?

Really, it shouldn't be this hard to find out how to do basic functions in Go, should it? I Googled for a good half hour before giving up and posting here because all the suggestions online are for older versions of Go. How about at least some up to date faqs somewhere, developers?

Upvote 0
I'd actually figured it out soon after my last post, but you gave me yet another way to do it. It was miscommunication. I was long-pressing to bring up the editing mode and THEN pinching, and nothing happened. But I see now the pinching needs to be done from the full home screen. I had been doing the same thing with menu, first long-pressing into edit mode and then pressing menu with no results. But pressing menu from the home screen brings up editing options, including deleting screens.

Well, hopefully this thread will help others in the future. Thanks for the replies!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones