1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Remove FB bdays from Launcher Pro Plus calendar widget

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by TheNatural85, Sep 6, 2011.

1. TheNatural85

TheNatural85 Newbie

I can't figure this out... I upgraded to LPP because I don't like any of the market calendar widgets, but I use my FB for networking and don't want 1200 birthdays cluttering up my calendar widget... I've searched for the answer and have only found solutions for other devices, the only way I've been able to remove them is to delete the FB app but i actually like the app and use it everyday, I've searched through the FB app settings, changed the account sync settings, looked in the LP preferences and settings.... Idk what else to do please help!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. marctronixx

Moved to application section to get more "eyes" on your issue.

3. TheNatural85

TheNatural85 Newbie

4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

How about removing them from the stock calendar by taking out the FB events from the calendar settings?

5. TheNatural85

TheNatural85 Newbie

I saw that recommended somewhere else and tried it.... It did delete the bdays from the stock calender but not from the LPP calendar widget.... I feel like I wasted $3.49 for the upgrade

6. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Maybe the LPP calendar widget has separate settings? I used to have some calendar widgets with separate settings on what calendars to show.

7. TheNatural85

TheNatural85 Newbie

In the LP preferences it has widget settings but the only settings for calendar are
    "select skin"
    "24 hour format" and
    "Week starts on Monday"