• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Remove Home++?

mondev

Jul 26, 2010
Recently I installed BHMAN's 1.6 ROM without TW, and I'm having a problem where sometimes my clock widgets stop refreshing the time.

Now i've searched for this problem and usually the best solution to this is to delete any task managers installed, which I cannot because the task manager is embedded into Home++, so I'm thinking the only way to get rid of the task manager is to delete the whole Home++, correct?

How would I go about doing that?

I'm using ADW launcher at the moment.

Yes I've added it to ignore with the built in task killer as well as advanced task manager, and it doesn't make a difference. The thing that's puzzling is that the task killer isn't showing up in the uninstaller when looking at apps, so it has to be embedded into Home++ correct?

I've also installed Pure Calendar and the thing disappears from my app list completely sometimes, really feel like the Home++ task killer is to blame.

I've also got better terminal on my phone, if that helps. I also have adb setup.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones