1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Remove invisible shield?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Pseudoty1, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Pseudoty1

Pseudoty1 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    I bought the zagg at bb today. They installed it and I dont like it at all. It does not look good, the texture is is not smooth, and it does not work well with swype. They said let it cure for 2 days. If i remove it does it come off clean?

It may protect good but the cheap ones at verizon look better.

Advertisement

2. WPerry66

WPerry66 Active Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    The manufacturer claims it comes off clean. I was gonna get one myself, but after downloading Swype I decided against it.

Please post your results so we know for sure.

3. android_freak

android_freak Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    i took one off my Dare after having it on there for like 20 months, came off clean

4. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    atl ga usa
    It will come off fairly clean yes. Might be some residue but breathe on it and wipe it off with a soft cloth it will be fine. I bought those silly (to me) screen protectors from Veriz today and go figure I hate them. I'm going naked and staying naked till steinhall antifingerprint/glares come out and try them.

5. DaveS024

DaveS024 Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2010
    I never liked the Invisible Shield, they are the worst IMO

6. dibs ODDJOB

dibs ODDJOB Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    I'd give it a day or two to wear in. It takes a little while to completely clear up and get rid of the initial stickiness. Then judge if you still like it. I got one for the fiance at BB, but am naked on my own until Steinheil rolls out one.

7. GotamaHuy

GotamaHuy Member

Dec 17, 2009
    i say wait for 3 days and let it settle in. you porbably still wont like it BUT it does take a day or two for it to settle in. leave in on there until u do some more research on which protection to get. the incredible just launched so wait awhile and see what comes out. steinheil seems to be a lot of people favorite so wait for that one. just keep it on for now