1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Remove lock screen wallpaper

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kahroo, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Kahroo

Kahroo Android Expert

So my mom has this phone. She is new to android and she tried to set a picture by going to get Gallery, selecting a pic, menu, set picture as, and she hit lock screen wallpaper.

Now she doesn't want it to be like that. Is there anyway to get rid of that wallpaper so it doesn't show that picture every time and shows the homescreen wallpaper instead?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. modhatter6811

modhatter6811 Android Enthusiast

Does she have an alternate launcher installed, like apex or nova? I have no option to select a lock screen wallpaper. Changing the home screen wallpaper should do the same to the lock screen. If she has that option, that's a new one to me. I guess set the lock screen wallpaper again, to the same as the home screen? That's all I can really think of.

Update: Seems like some phones other than the Awe running android 4.1.2 have a lock screen wallpaper option located at, settings>display>wallpaper>lock screen. I would try looking there.

3. Kahroo

Kahroo Android Expert

Nah she doesn't have that option. I may just put the wallpaper as a transparent png

ZTE Awe Forum

The ZTE Awe release date was Q2 2007. Features and Specs include a 4.13" inch screen, 0.1MP camera, 128GB RAM, and processor.

Q2 2007
Release Date
Reviews