• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Remove tool set when swipe down

kenpeter

Lurker
Jun 4, 2019
In my pixel 2, when I swipe down from the top screen. I usually see list of notifications. Now it got the tool set as well. Is it a way to remove this tool set when pull down the top of screen?

4CN39.png

By "tool set" you mean the quick settings shortcuts (as opposed to the "gear" icon shortcut to Settings, which you get if you swipe twice)? That's always been the default for the Pixel 2, so the real question is why you didn't have this all along?

Pull down again and you'll see a little pencil to edit the quick settings. You could try removing all of them. Of course that will mean you don't have the tiles when you pull down a second time, but it's all I can think of if you really don't want that single row when you pull down once.

Upvote 0
By "tool set" you mean the quick settings shortcuts (as opposed to the "gear" icon shortcut to Settings, which you get if you swipe twice)? That's always been the default for the Pixel 2, so the real question is why you didn't have this all along?

Pull down again and you'll see a little pencil to edit the quick settings. You could try removing all of them. Of course that will mean you don't have the tiles when you pull down a second time, but it's all I can think of if you really don't want that single row when you pull down once.

Hi, I can remove some icons. Some of them are grey. I cannot remove them. Hopefully I can completely the quick setting.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones