• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Remove unneeded homescreens?

Ferrari353

Feb 6, 2011
California
Just got my HTC Inspire and I'm super extremely excited :D But I have two whole home screens that are empty and I thought I saw in a video somewhere that you can delete them. Does anyone know how?

Also, how do I utilize Internet Pass-through? Whenever I try, it tries to install a device driver on my computer, but it can't find the software. What am I doing wrong?

Just got my HTC Inspire and I'm super extremely excited :D But I have two whole home screens that are empty and I thought I saw in a video somewhere that you can delete them. Does anyone know how?

Also, how do I utilize Internet Pass-through? Whenever I try, it tries to install a device driver on my computer, but it can't find the software. What am I doing wrong?

I don't think you can get rid of them? Maybe just put a widget on them. I have used all the homepages and added widgets and apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones