1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support removed external sd card

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ashmegadude, May 30, 2011.

1. ashmegadude

ashmegadude Lurker
    None

May 30, 2011
    So i have a samsung galaxy apollo and i removed my 8gb sd card whilst my phone was on and transferred some pictures and music across from phone to computer via the sd card slot thingy and safely removed it from my computer and removed my micro sd from the adaptor to my phone turned it back on and now it says that it isnt in my phone but it is and im sure of it. I have removed it and placed it back infully about 5 times and im getting annoyed and stressed about it.

So does anyone havr any ideas on what i do before i throw it at a wall pleasee!!!!! And its not allowing me to acess my apps which is annoying me more :mad:

Advertisement

2. boldhoof

boldhoof Lurker
    None

Mar 30, 2011
    What could have happened is the SD card has become corrupt. Now you could try and put it back in your PC see if it is still being read by it. If it is try copying everything to the PC, then format the sd card and put it back in your phone, see if that helps.

3. Waspsforever

Waspsforever Newbie
    None

May 20, 2011
    The other thing is that to safely take your card out of the phone you are supposed to go to unmount the SD card. It is in settings - SD card and phone storage and it says it is to unmount SD card for safe removal.