• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Removed the stock screen protector.

hal752

May 16, 2010
Today I recived my Stealth Guard full body screen protector, I removed the original screen protector and messed up applying the new one. My phone now has no screen protector. Anyone else using no screen protector?

To me the screen seems alittle better looking. Might just be me though.

I've had mine unprotected since I got it, perfectly fine no worries whatsoever I've had it on the beach, in my sweaty ass pocket at work and face down alot and no problems, its a nice precaution but I've got insurance if anything major goes wrong, no visible scratches to date :)

Edit: had it since early march

Upvote 0
I thought my screen was naked, since I had never put anything on it, but than found out it came with one installed from the factory, which I have NEVER heard of before this. So I checked and low and behold there is one there. So Yes, I am using the factory installed screen protector, which has not a single mark on it. So I am going to leave it on until it starts to get marked up, which won't happen for a very long time as I baby my equipment.

Anyone have a naked screen? How has it been working and is the glass scratch resistant as it is claimed to be?

Upvote 0
Well I had to take it off, so the screen protector is no more and the screen is much more reactive in my opinion. But since I have never used nor bought screen protectors, maybe those that have (Say OP) can tell me if they are all as thick a plastic as the one I removed from the factory was. I mean it felt like plastic, and was quite difficult to remove, as in finding a corner to start peeling off. I just couldn't believe how plastic-like the protector was. I had imagined it would have been more pliable. So anyway, just interested in others opinion on that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones