• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Removing an option from the Settings Menu

ivinsjames

Lurker
Jun 25, 2017
Hello everybody! I need help really bad. I have downloaded the "C-Rom" for my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH T-999. There's an option in the Settings menu under Settings->Personalization called Themes. I want to remove this because I have no use for it and it crashes the GUI. Can somebody instruct me on how to properly remove it from my Settings menu or edit the Settings apk for me and upload it? I tried to do it myself by deleting strings from the Settings_Headers xml file but it was a failure. If anyone wants to attempt to help me I can provide the link and the location of this rom's Settings apk (since it's not in the "Apps" folder it's in the "Priv-apps" folder a little farther down).

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones