• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Removing the battery door

How do I get the back of my phone off without damaging, or scratching it up?
I remove it every day because I switch batteries out in the morning. (I have an external charger and extra OEM battery) I do as the above posts say albeit for one thing. I just yank it off full bore. At first I was leery because I didn't want to break anything, but now I realize it will not break. So finger in the slot and pull.:eek:

Upvote 0
I remove it every day because I switch batteries out in the morning. (I have an external charger and extra OEM battery) I do as the above posts say albeit for one thing. I just yank it off full bore. At first I was leery because I didn't want to break anything, but now I realize it will not break. So finger in the slot and pull.:eek:

Just got a second battery...which external charger do you have? Im in the market for one now so I can keep them both charged at once without having to sway batteries to charge.

Upvote 0
Just got a second battery...which external charger do you have? Im in the market for one now so I can keep them both charged at once without having to sway batteries to charge.
Some piece of junk on Ebay for like $3 or something. Let me see if I can find the old link... no can't find it sorry. But this one looks exactly like it. It says Eris battery which is exactly the same as for the DI

NEW BATTERY WALL AC CHARGER FOR VERIZON HTC DROID ERIS - eBay (item 260609405749 end time Jun-24-10 21:14:30 PDT)

Oh yeah, it works great.

Upvote 0
Some piece of junk on Ebay for like $3 or something. Let me see if I can find the old link... no can't find it sorry. But this one looks exactly like it. It says Eris battery which is exactly the same as for the DI

NEW BATTERY WALL AC CHARGER FOR VERIZON HTC DROID ERIS - eBay (item 260609405749 end time Jun-24-10 21:14:30 PDT)

Oh yeah, it works great.

i received one of these today. it seems to work. sedio also sells one for 30 bucks.

ok, so the cheapie ebay one seems to work. i just charged up one of my OEM HTC 1500mah TP2 batteries with it and stuck it in my Inc. it shows 100% so it seems to have worked. :)

there is a light on the charger that goes from red to pink to blue as it's charging.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones