• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Rename Folder

Just curious, I know how to rename the folders and what not. However, I was curious if there was a way to replace the "folder" icon image? Like say if I were to make my own, say instead of having to rename it to games folder. Is there a way I could just have the folder indicate what it in the folder? Like say I have a folder for games, and I wanted to make the folder icon look like games type thing, is that possible?

Upvote 0
Just curious, I know how to rename the folders and what not. However, I was curious if there was a way to replace the "folder" icon image? Like say if I were to make my own, say instead of having to rename it to games folder. Is there a way I could just have the folder indicate what it in the folder? Like say I have a folder for games, and I wanted to make the folder icon look like games type thing, is that possible?
Not natively.

But check out Apps Organizer in the Market. I use it and it does what you're looking for.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones