• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Repartition

dewalist

Android Enthusiast
Dec 6, 2009
Connecticut
I don't like how Samsung gives us a nice 250gb drive but chunks it into two ~100mb partitions with a little left over for the hidden recovery one. I want to keep the recovery partition but have the remainder in one nice big drive. I tried out Easeus Partition Master but that doesn't seem to allow me to do what I want. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could do this?

Thanks!

I don't like how Samsung gives us a nice 250gb drive but chunks it into two ~100mb partitions with a little left over for the hidden recovery one. I want to keep the recovery partition but have the remainder in one nice big drive. I tried out Easeus Partition Master but that doesn't seem to allow me to do what I want. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could do this?

Thanks!

You have a 250gb drive on your phone? Now that I'd love to see! :eek:

Upvote 0
Yeah um somehow this is the wrong place. On that note, in a few years we will see that kind of storage. Once phones start using sdxc, we'll start at 64gb but the spec goes up to 2TB. Admittedly, it will take awhile before those get into production as the 64's barely hitting the market now and no device that Im aware of now using the microsdxc yet. 2011 will bring it to us and by 2012 we should have mainstream 128gb and 256GB cards; yummy. We'll need it too for all those 1080P videos we'll all have for our HD phone screens

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones