• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Repeat playing same track

Tom Gray

Lurker
Mar 6, 2022
Can anyone help me to resolve this. Up till recently when I open BP, select an album it will play the first track then on to the second and so on till end of the album.
Now it plays the first track repeatedly. If I manualy select another track it does the same just plays it repeatedly.
I am not a very technical person so can anybody guide me through how to fix this?

TMG

Reactions: goldroher
I don't know that app, but it sounds like you have changed the settings so that it repeats the track. It's possible that this may be as simple, and as easy to do accidentally, as touching an icon on the screen when something was playing: if there is any icon with arrows, especially a pair of arrows looping back, then try pressing that. Otherwise look in the app's settings for anything related to repeating, but I can't be more specific as I've never used this particular app.

Upvote 0
Can anyone help me to resolve this. Up till recently when I open BP, select an album it will play the first track then on to the second and so on till end of the album.
Now it plays the first track repeatedly. If I manualy select another track it does the same just plays it repeatedly.
I am not a very technical person so can anybody guide me through how to fix this?

TMG
Just hit the shuffle button, you will be alright, escape the only play one button. Sorry it took me a spell :)

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

TMG

Check the player repeat options. Which can be toggled to not repeat, repeat single tracks, or repeat whole album/playlist.
bp.jpg

I used to use BlackPlayer, but I changed to Foobar2000 a few years ago.

Upvote 0
Check the player repeat options. Which can be toggled to not repeat, repeat single tracks, or repeat whole album/playlist.
View attachment 161819

I used to use BlackPlayer, but I changed to Foobar2000 a few years ago.
Same here,I used to have BlackPlayer too. I will probably redownloaded again soonish..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones