• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Repeated widget updates??

lucids

Jul 3, 2010
Got the latest sense and GB update on a stock unbranded DHD.
I keep getting updates for the following widgets from HTC hub even though I updated them several times already:

Battery, Fake call, Notes, Quick record, Sand timer & Translator

When I click these widgets in the hub they all say version 2.50 but when I click details at the bottom it seems to show that version 2.60 is already installed.

Is anyone else having this issue I wonder?

I keep getting updates for the following widgets from HTC hub even though I updated them several times already:

When I click these widgets in the hub they all say version 2.50 but when I click details at the bottom it seems to show that version 2.60 is already installed.

I never get any notifications from Hub but then again HTC doesn't seem to recognise my WiFi connection so that may be why. Anywho's, have you tried turning off notifications in Hub settings?

Upvote 0

Yes I have also had this and after updating them all for the 4th time, now I just ignore the alerts.

Upvote 0
Kingy are you getting the notifications on the same widgets as me?

Goreygirl...my notifications in hub are enabled so i get informed of updates. It's just that i keep getting repeated notifications which seem to trying to offer earlier versions than presently installed.

At least i know its a bug in hub as others have it as opposed to a fault with mine. The notifications would occur regardless of internet connection not just wifi, mobile data also.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones