1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Repeating black screen making my phone useless

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by baksteen1, Jun 23, 2013.

1. baksteen1

baksteen1 Lurker

Hello.

It all started a few days ago when I suddenly got error messages on my twlauncher. Whenever I clicked on an app / icon, my screen goes black and I could no longer click on anything. When I closed my device (10seconds on power button) and turned again, this incident returned each time. My battery went empty much faster. It goes from 100% to -0% during my sleep.

I decided to download GO launcher. This succeeded after 10-20times.. trying to get to the app store because my twlauncher always got in the way. Everything worked as normal when I installed the GO launcher until my battery was empty so soon after my sleep. I kept getting error messages again about my launcher.

Desperately I resetted my phone(no idea what else to do) thought I got rid of the issue.. guess what..... when I try to configurate the phone by clicking on 'OK' on date/mail/etc, my screen turns black again. And it stays black.

How can I fix this?

edit: most of this was google translated. 4:38 am here, will check again tomorrow.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member

What is the "error message" you are seeing? That may help in narrowing down the problem.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews