• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Replaced My screen, Great experience

sjjones

Jan 17, 2010
Western Outer mongolia
Picked up my white EVO yesterday, noticed a difference on the bottom RHS with the black one i have also, there was an issue i had not noticed b4.

The screen was lifted slighty with lite showing showing between the screen and frame. Called sprint they refered me to Paramus rte 4 store so a tech could look at the phone.

Within 10 mins the Tech had replaced the screen with whole new one!!!!

Very happy with out come, as it saved me getting a refurb and loosing the Chromatics i have installed.

Great Job Sprint

Picked up my white EVO yesterday, noticed a difference on the bottom RHS with the black one i have also, there was an issue i had not noticed b4.

The screen was lifted slighty with lite showing showing between the screen and frame. Called sprint they refered me to Paramus rte 4 store so a tech could look at the phone.

Within 10 mins the Tech had replaced the screen with whole new one!!!!

Very happy with out come, as it saved me getting a refurb and loosing the Chromatics i have installed.

Great Job Sprint
So the Sprint stores are now repairing EVO's? Did he just re-glue the top down or did they replace the whle screen? I am guessing he just glued the top....

If he actually replaced the screen, would love to know what screen they put on it. Epson or Nova?

Upvote 0
So the Sprint stores are now repairing EVO's? Did he just re-glue the top down or did they replace the whle screen? I am guessing he just glued the top....

If he actually replaced the screen, would love to know what screen they put on it. Epson or Nova?

Got same issue. Did they replace with a new one? Is this a franchise store? What area are you in? Would love to get it fixed.

she REPLACED it, its a corp store as i said in Paramus NJ, as she explained she has replaced them B4 because of people breaking/cracking the screens, never for an issue like this???

only thing i lost was the screen saver which i have a spare, from Phamton skins

Reactions: way2success
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones