1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Accessories Replacement Back Cover

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jaymie1989, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Jaymie1989

Jaymie1989 Active Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Male
    Hi,

I kinda broke the back cover for my phone. I have been looking for a replacement but cannot find one.

Its the white HTC Wildfire. Anyone know where I can find a replacement.

Advertisement

2. ephbee

ephbee Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2010
    perth, australia
    i notice they sell dummy phones on ebay for $15 australian, would be worth asking if back cover comes off

3. decker39

decker39 Member

Jun 12, 2010
    UK
  4. amg_1969

amg_1969 Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    East Anglia
  5. cmc

cmc Member

Jul 13, 2010
    I am currently in a dispute with 3 as my wildfire is faulty. They want me to pay for a replacement (I've already had a repair) and the only one they can replace with is the red one (mine is graphite). They will only send the phone without the back plate and recommended that I buy a red back plate from Carphone Warehouse - you might want to try that.

BTW, does anyone know anything about mobile phone contracts, faulty handsets and consumer rights?

I took out my contract in July 2010. First handset developed faults in September and was booked in for repair. The repaired phone developed the same faults before Christmas and I have been in touch with 3 several times since.

They said they will give me a replacement but that I have to pay for it. Otherwise, they will only repair.

I figured that the handset was part of the contract and, therefore, a like for like replacement should be available if the handset is faulty and if a like for like replacement isn't possible, an equal or better replacement should be given??

(Sorry to hijack the thread)

6. JamesT

JamesT Well-Known Member

Tags: