• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

replacement battery faulty ???

edgie70

May 19, 2011
Manchester u.k
Hi all , I bought a replacement " genuine " battery off ebay for my s3 I charged it to 100% , when I unplugged my charger it immediately drops to 95 % , battery life is good from the replacement but just wondered if anyone had any thoughts to it if its a faulty battery and maybe its not so a genuine battery after all , cheers , Dave
my original battery does not drop to 95 % when unplugged .

Hi all , I bought a replacement " genuine " battery off ebay for my s3 I charged it to 100% , when I unplugged my charger it immediately drops to 95 % , battery life is good from the replacement but just wondered if anyone had any thoughts to it if its a faulty battery and maybe its not so a genuine battery after all , cheers , Dave
my original battery does not drop to 95 % when unplugged .

Could be, but my battery does this sometimes as well. You sure it's official? Could be fake and just boot legged to look official.

Upvote 0
+1 on the 7000mAh ZeroLemon battery. I love mine and the thing is a beast!

I also recommend the ZeroLemon Rugged Case for $19.99. It's a great protective case and comes with a nice holster. I can honestly say that the Rugged case has saved my phone on at least 2 occasions. I dropped my phone and it landed on a corner twice. The ZeroLemon Rugged Case has reinforced corners and they saved the day.

All of their products come with a 180 day warranty too which is nice.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones