1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Replacement Battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by paker, Aug 8, 2012.

1. paker

paker Newbie

After 7 months, original battery wouldn't even hold a day of standby. I found 2400 mAH (compared to 1400 original) on ebay, but found contradicting reports. I am reporting that the yellow battery is at least as good as the original battery. I bought from ebay, a US seller. Both were 10 oz, same weight.

Just in case someone is wondering if the yellow battery is good....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. zZzACEzZz

zZzACEzZz Well-Known Member

there are many fake batteries in ebay so u gotta make sure that the one u r buying isn't fake, its kinda annoying. I've been thinking to buy a Ecell 2430mAh battery from amazon. Mobilefun sells 1800mAh batteries for SGA and it seems to be good, didnt saw much negative comments.

3. sparky93

sparky93 Newbie

i got one off amazon excell or sumfin like that. and it 2/3's better that stock battery. i can leave my fone on with wifi, gps, bt, data all on and its lasts 1.5 days with use. Compared to 5 hours with the stock bat. i found it well worth the 12quid.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews