• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Replacement cover for desire?

duhprest

May 3, 2010
I've made the mistake of dropping my desire and now it has a few scratches,particularly on the bronze part. Is there anyway to replace this cover or buy an official version of it?

..I already have the case for it but I dropped it when it was outside the case.

hey up, have a search of the forum: someone else had this problem the other day (maybe page 5/6/7) and gives top advice as they went and contacted HTC. ONe question: when you say the bronze part do you mean the metal bezel around the screen? This is what he/she refers to.

and, be more careful ;p

Well there's the rubbery black cover on the back, there's the graphite/bronze-ish on the front and there's the black cover just around the screen that says htc on the top.

The black rubbery part is slightly damaged but not too noticeable but the graphite part is quite bad and noticeable - Very annoyed with myself!

Having checked on this topic, it seems I would have to pay

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones