1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Replacement cover for desire?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by duhprest, Jul 7, 2010.

1. duhprest

duhprest Active Member

May 3, 2010
    I've made the mistake of dropping my desire and now it has a few scratches,particularly on the bronze part. Is there anyway to replace this cover or buy an official version of it?

..I already have the case for it but I dropped it when it was outside the case.

Advertisement

2. kboya

kboya Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Hull, UK
    hey up, have a search of the forum: someone else had this problem the other day (maybe page 5/6/7) and gives top advice as they went and contacted HTC. ONe question: when you say the bronze part do you mean the metal bezel around the screen? This is what he/she refers to.

and, be more careful ;p

3. Hardcore

Hardcore Well-Known Member

May 23, 2010
    Costumer sales representative
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Outch!!!!!!!

4. duhprest

duhprest Active Member

May 3, 2010
    Well there's the rubbery black cover on the back, there's the graphite/bronze-ish on the front and there's the black cover just around the screen that says htc on the top.

The black rubbery part is slightly damaged but not too noticeable but the graphite part is quite bad and noticeable - Very annoyed with myself!

Having checked on this topic, it seems I would have to pay

5. Azariel01

Azariel01 Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Brussels, Belgium
    Don't be... Mine fell in our pond on tuesday. I was prettry angry. (not my fault, my belt attach failed). But it works fine again today.

Tags: