• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Replacement for our "10"

Is it still available, Uh Oh? The 10 has been my go to forum device since I got it. I have a crack in my screen but it doesn't interfere with what I use it for.

As far as I know, you are out of luck. When I called HTC support they said it no longer exists, but if I were you I would call them immediately and play dumb. HTC support has never been great. There is always a chance that my tech made a mistake or the one you talk to may not know. Just call and say your screen broke and you'd like it fixed under "Uh oh protection". Your phone has to be under 1 year old. Good luck

Upvote 0
Nah, It's cool man. I've moved on.
No Ultra for me!

I still love my "10", but I agree with you on the Ultras. No glass for me! And since I'm on Verizon, if HTC continues its sales plans I'll have to find a new company or change carrier. As of now, I'm not thrilled with either one.

Upvote 0
That's the part I have problems with too! I know you need specific tools to take these babies apart (Why does a bald guy have a hairdryer?), warranty is void and you're on your own. OEMs should give us that option.

Back on topic: I'm using one of the new phones with the new aspect ratio. I think the new aspect ratio will be the coming thing "desirability" wise.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones