• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Replacement screen for a DGM tablet

Rosiebee71

Lurker
Dec 28, 2012
Does anyone know where i can get the screen replaced and roughly how much it would cost?? i tried a few shops where i live but they can't replace it, my Daughter who has learning difficulties fell and cracked the screen yesterday, she only got it at Christmas so she's upset. It's DGM T909. The cheaper the better as i can't afford to fork out alot for the repair :(

Thanks

Rosie

Does anyone know where i can get the screen replaced and roughly how much it would cost?? i tried a few shops where i live but they can't replace it, my Daughter who has learning difficulties fell and cracked the screen yesterday, she only got it at Christmas so she's upset. It's DGM T909. The cheaper the better as i can't afford to fork out alot for the repair :(

Thanks

Rosie

hi rosie have you had any luck , we bought our daughter one for her bday yesterday and she,s slipped today & has broken the screen too :( i have also tried to get a repair with no luck .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones