• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Replacement Seidio Innocase scratching my Incredible

StaggerLee

May 10, 2010
CA
Warning - My replacement Seidio Innocase is scratching the bezel of my Incredible. My first case (pre-order) didn't properly fit so Seidio sent me a new one. I've had the new case on for about a week now. I took it off this morning to give it a good cleaning and realized that the phone is now scratched all around the bezel.

Maybe I should have stuck with the old case that was too big, at least it didn't scratch my phone. I find it strange that the only felt lining on the inside of my seidio case rests on the rubberized battery cover and the glass bezel has direct contact with the case itself...huh?:thinking:

Mine left a noticeable imprint on the screen protector I have on my phone. It was the kind of screen protector you apply with water and that seals very well to the phone. Now I have imprints all around the edge of the bezel. Thanks Seidio. Glad I had a screen protector on here first so it didn't ruin my phone.

Upvote 0
Same thing happened to two of my BB's with their Innocase's. If you contact Seidio, they will tell you that they have not heard of this issue or not been able to duplicate it. It 's the same response they have given to EVERYONE else that has had this happen. This issue is all over the BB forums.

While they make decent cases, they obviously need to change their design.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones