1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

replacement virgin htc desire

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dj.GETAFIX, Nov 1, 2010.

1. dj.GETAFIX

dj.GETAFIX Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2010
    belfast
    altough virgin claimed not to have any replacement for my desire that was going into boot-loop all the time, the phoned me today to say one was in stock and will be sent out for wednesday. this only took 6 days to get them to find a replacement. mostly due to 5 phone calls 2 emails and posting a video of the phone crashing onto youtube. this i had to do because the muppet from the technical department refused to belive that i was talking to him on a phone i claimed had the boot-loop problem. acording to him if it had the problem i wouldent be able to use it at all....

the moral of my story is dont put up with virgins tech department telling you that you a wrong. insist on a replacement desire and not a wildfire as its not as good as the desire... as falsely claimed by virgin...
    e-mail them links to threads from this forum and others on the boot-loop as we seem to know more than so called tech guys...
    if they dont belive you make a video and post on youtube, as this seemes to embaress them into beliveing you...

if that fails go direct to htc for a repair, then change to a better phone company at the end of your contract :rolleyes:

Advertisement

zeroeight likes this.
  2. zeroeight

zeroeight Active Member

I thanked you, for kicking Virgin's ass. Bravo, sir, bravo.

3. dj.GETAFIX

Sep 5, 2010
    belfast
    cheers... wasnt going to let them palm me of with a htc wildfire or let them get away with saying that im wrong... as i told them i had looked into this matter when the problem startied and that it was a well known fault

4. dj.GETAFIX

Sep 5, 2010
    belfast
    got the new phone and was only told to send back phone and battrie...
    so iv endied up with another new charger, hedphones and 4 gig sd card that ill never use :)

Tags: