• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Replacement

I just bought a new Motorola Atrix 2 but after a couple days of use i noticed there was a slight gray blemish on the bottom and a weird spot on the middle top of the screen that has a blemish also. Am i able to return it to get a new one because im really paranoid because its my first android and i was really happy and excited about this purchase :\

I just bought a new Motorola Atrix 2 but after a couple days of use i noticed there was a slight gray blemish on the bottom and a weird spot on the middle top of the screen that has a blemish also. Am i able to return it to get a new one because im really paranoid because its my first android and i was really happy and excited about this purchase :\

That doesn't sound normal by any means, and I'd go ahead and return it if you just got it.

Just like with everything else, sometimes a bad Apple does fall from the tree. Don't let this discourage you ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones