• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Repligo discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

dierna

Oct 20, 2010
vancouver, bc
I had to factory reset my tablet (Samsung Note 8.0) and lost Repligo. I didn't realize that it had been discontinued, and now I can't get it back (I've tried several different PDF viewers, but Repligo does exactly what I need without annoying bugs or unwanted features to clutter my screen). I've been trying to find the apk online, but my antivirus freaks out when I so much as visit sites with apk downloads. I'm really quite annoyed, because I paid for the app and now I can't get it back.

Does anyone have the apk or know of a reputable source for it? I need the full version, not the free. I tried contacting Cerience, but didn't get a reply. Judging from their website, I don't know if they'll be in business much longer... all it has is the logo and the sales email address.

Hi dierna,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've lost access to one of your treasured apps, but I'm afraid that we can't permit any discussion of where to download paid APKs - regardless of how pure your motivations may be. :(

Legality/morality aside, as you've discovered a lot of "alternative sources" tend to be laden with malware, and we really don't want any of our unsuspecting members to contract an infection based upon information provided here.

With that in mind, I'm locking this thread before things get out of hand. Feel free to PM me if you have questions about the lock.

PS: Even if an app has been unpublished/unlisted/removed from the Play Store (so that you can't find it by searching), you *may* still be able to locate it within the Play Store app at My Apps > All. Maybe that can help you. :)

/** closed

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones