• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shaun 4912

Lurker
Feb 21, 2013
Hello, I have been using the Proclaim for the last six months and continue to be impressed with its performance. One question which still remains in when someone sends a group text message. Is there a way to 'reply all' to the group? It seems that the only function available is to reply to the sender??
Thanks

Hello, Maybe I'm not saying it correctly but when I receive a text message which has been sent to me along with a few other people there are times I would like to 'reply all' to everyone else who received the message as well. As it stands I have to manually go through the process of adding each contact to my replied message and was wondering if there was a function which would simply allow me to easily respond back to the entire group?

Upvote 0
I don't think you can reply to them like that (i.e. a 'reply all' button) because your phone doesn't know when other people's phones recieve text messages, unless they're sent by you. I'm pretty sure the only way is, just like you're doing now, add each of their contacts one by one and send them a group text that way. Someone can back me up on this if they want.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones