• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Report your 2.1 OTA error /bugs/complaints here.

Yes I did that, helped a little bit but not even close to the peerformance before the update. The worst thing is the texting force closes a lot

I get that problem a lot, too. I think the most annoying problem for me is that my phone sometimes will not let me call anyone. I can enter the number or push the contact with absolutely no luck.

Upvote 0
I am in the UK and have had weird problems on my Hero. I am on T-mobile network. Have been using handcent for a couple of weeks
I have not had the 100% issues that I have read much about until today - it seems to have changed overnight. Also the signal keeps dropping out. One minute I have 4 bars then no service emergency calls only then its back so I try making a call or sending a text and signal drops again also it keeps trying to check for network operators when I select t-mobile it tells me its not registered or sometimes it is. Can't call the network and their online service is closed. Its driving me crazy !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones