• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Repostioning Samsung Galaxy SIII apps

iRav

Lurker
Jul 16, 2013
Good day, I am trying to reposition apps on different pages of my SIII. Up until a few days ago, I was able to hold down the app I wanted to move and then move it to anywhere on the page or to another page. However, now, when I tap and hold on an app to reposition it, instead of letting me put the app wherever I want it to go, it keeps scrolling to the right to other pages until I let go. How do I stop this from happening?

G'day iRav, welcome to Android Forums. I'm glad you joined, it's always good to see new members here. If you put your question into the S3 forum here: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums you'll get an answer quickly. I can move this there if you want, or you can post it afresh there.

Feel free to look all around the site, we offer more than android discussion and problem fixing.

g.e.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones