1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Republic Wireless Referral Code

Discussion in 'Republic' started by skippy126, Dec 7, 2013.

1. skippy126

skippy126 Member

If anyone is considering or planning to switch to Republic Wireless, below is my referral code. By using this code both you and I receive a $19 credit towards our monthly service plan.

I have switched to Republic and I have been very pleased both with the phone quality (it is so wonderful being able to get calls and texts in my office building where it is next to impossible to get typical cell phone coverage) as well as their customer service. I would highly recommend!

http://rwshar.es/Pehi

**Mod Note--Please post your code once. Duplicates will be removed without notice**

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

Make sure first that you have solid wifi coverage, because as soon as you drop off wifi with Republic, you're on Sprint's network, and that doesn't have very good coverage.

3. skippy126

skippy126 Member

The same could be said for any carrier...in my area sprint has very good coverage but T-Mobile has pitiful coverage (not even 3g). My point is that a person needs to check and see what works for them in their area rather than rely on blanket statements (one way or another) from random people online.

4. DarkJedi

DarkJedi Android Enthusiast

It'll also latch unto Verizon's network if Sprint's is unavailable. Republic Wireless has full roaming agreements through Sprint. It's the primary reason I bothered to use RW. I fly into remote airports where there is only Verizon coverage. I get the little blue triangle roaming symbol, but it all keeps working.

ron swanson, kcmojo and skippy126 like this.
  5. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

Is there any way to view their coverage map?

Their site just has you enter your zip code and then tells you if that area has coverage, I can't find an actual map.

6. skippy126

skippy126 Member

I asked RW about that before I signed up and they told me their coverage map is the same as the coverage map given on Sprint's website since they use Sprint's towers along with the roaming towers Sprint customers use.

Sprint Coverage Map

7. DarkJedi

Correct. Use Sprint's map. You get full voice roaming, full 3G data roaming (100MB limit), and Sprint 4G LTE coverage (5GB limit).

8. kcmojo

kcmojo Lurker

I was trying to figure out the blue triangle. Now I know that is remote on Verizion. Thx

9. DarkJedi

Republic Wireless just posted on Google+ a picture of their coverage map:

[​IMG]

And mind you... that is VOICE coverage. Data coverage at 3G speeds is a little less (not by much though). Data coverage at 4G LTE speeds is a LOT less.

10. ron swanson

ron swanson Lurker

just look at the Sprint map as a proxy.
    The phone coverage seems good, and data OK.
    Around where I live (northern NJ), I have gotten a pretty good 3G signal, but don't really find a 4G very often (in 2 weeks of use), with the exception of a hike (where I had 4g in the woods)
    I like the phone and I like the coverage.

11. zenwooter

zenwooter Lurker

Here is a updated referral code to save $20 off your new service when buying a Moto X or Moto G through their website.

http://rwshar.es/Q2_J

Deftutu likes this.
  12. Deftutu

Deftutu Lurker

I am kind of confused as to how the referral process works. I followed that link, but I'm not sure if I have to still enter a code at the checkout page. Is is applied further down the road, or should I see the $20 credit on this first checkout?

13. skippy126

skippy126 Member

You shouldn't need to enter any other code. After you click on the referral link and begin the checkout process, you should see a $20 reduction in your first month of service on the itemized total prior to completing your order.

Deftutu likes this.
  14. Deftutu

Deftutu Lurker

Here is a screenshot of my checkout screen after following the link. Am I missing something?

Attached Files:

15. Deftutu

Deftutu Lurker

Okay I just redid everything and it seems to have worked this time. Thanks for the help!

16. Deftutu

Deftutu Lurker

I used zen's link so if anyone wants to use mine its, http://rwshar.es/Pkon I'm excited to try out this company!

17. corykatt

corykatt Lurker

Thanks for posting the code! I'm pretty sure I am going to sign up today or tomorrow, I'll let you know if I use your code and then post mine!

18. corykatt

corykatt Lurker

19. andyoo

andyoo Lurker

20. storey1201

storey1201 Lurker

Edited and re-wrote the previous post,

This is the link that I used to get my credit. It will show up in the cart summary after you add your phone and plan. Type in http://rwshar.es/PqE- in your browser and it should apply. After chatting with Republic I can confirm that the invoice for the phone purchase will show that the discount was applied. The credit that we receive applies to the monthly phone service plan and can offer you 2 months of free service on the $10 plan. Hope this information helps some of you begin their journey with Republic and savings :) Viva Republic Wireless!

21. Sharpe66

Sharpe66 Lurker

Thank for posting this.

22. Sharpe66

Sharpe66 Lurker

Earn a $25 Republic Wireless credit with the purchase of your new phone using this discount code URL link: http://rwshar.es/OFc8 Credit appied at checkout.

23. bermudaACE

bermudaACE Lurker

Click the link below to earn $20 towards your bill when you sign up for Republic Wireless! Discount is applied at checkout!

****NOTE****
    When you click the link it will look like it takes you to the Republic Wireless home page. After you select your phone and plan there will be a note on the right hand side of the screen that says "A $20 Refer a Friend credit has been applied to your monthly membership fee." If you see this message, your account will be credited $20 as soon as you sign up!

That's it! Now enjoy $5, $10, $25 or $40 wireless plans!

Thanks!

http://rwshar.es/RfHE

24. yuppydon

yuppydon Lurker

Thank you for posting

25. yuppydon

yuppydon Lurker