• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ok so I am a new developer over on the Connect 4G forums, and I am working on making an ICS ROM, but I need a copy of someone's boot.img. If anyone is willing to help it would be appreciated. All you need to do os run these commands (assuming you are on Linux):

Code:
adb devices
adb remount
adb pull /dev/block/mmcblk0p8 ~/boot.img

Btw. You need to be rooted to do this.

Sent from my LG-MS840

HI guys anyone tell me Solution about my problem QHSUSB_DLOAD
my lucid Dead no power nothing just i see QHSUSB DLOAD when i connect my phone to laptop i have xp i miss my lucid help plz :(
Hate to break it to you, but you're SoL unless you're really good with linux. I know another forum member was attempting to fix the same issue. It requires using qcserial and modprobe to rebuild the partitions of the phone and bring it back to life.

Upvote 0
I have been trying to use that guide, but there are no /dev/sd* partitions listed except the ones on my main harddrive regardless of QDL mode or plain Qualcomm.

Was really hoping I could have this done before my unit leaves for a two week Field Exercise monday morning /sad

-edit-
If I were to purchage another Lucid with a bad ESN could I either write my ESN/etc over to it or find a way to take the filesystem from it and push it onto my dead one?

Upvote 0
I have been trying to use that guide, but there are no /dev/sd* partitions listed except the ones on my main harddrive regardless of QDL mode or plain Qualcomm.

Was really hoping I could have this done before my unit leaves for a two week Field Exercise monday morning /sad

-edit-
If I were to purchage another Lucid with a bad ESN could I either write my ESN/etc over to it or find a way to take the filesystem from it and push it onto my dead one?
Yes, but you'd need the NV tools to do it. You'd be editing the MEID.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones