• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [REQ] CM6 Power Control Widget

lgldrgdlr

Android Enthusiast
Jan 28, 2010
Burbs of Chicago
Is it possible to pull the power control widget from cm6 to use in other roms? I dug around in cm6 for a bit thinking it was as simple as pulling the apk and installing in a new rom but I think I was mistaken because I can't seem to find it. Can it be done and if so, can somebody point me in the right direction (or just do it if it's easy enough:D )?

Dazzle can't even do one touch GPS, so no... it doesn't do it all by any means.

Extended Controls is worth the little bit of money if you want a does it all widget, but I would also be interested in the CM6 Power Control widget.

Yes it can :) It can do GPS, Airplane, Sync, Data, BT, WiFi, Brightness, and Ring volume (I'm probably forgetting something else, too) All in a customizable widget. Try it out, if you don't like it, uninstall it. I think it's the $hit though.

Upvote 0
Yes it can :) It can do GPS, Airplane, Sync, Data, BT, WiFi, Brightness, and Ring volume (I'm probably forgetting something else, too) All in a customizable widget. Try it out, if you don't like it, uninstall it. I think it's the $hit though.

I just downloaded it from the market after your first post, and when I pressed on GPS, it took me into a menu to activate GPS, it did not do one touch GPS.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones