• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
What exactly are you looking for? I have posted almost every file you could need in this forum. The only thing I need to post is a 4.2.2 stock ROM. But the 4.2.2 files are up, check out the developers resources and the US 4.2.1 stock ROM.

Good luck.

Thanks no problem I need the Asus splendid, story, studio, and other apps. I have a Nexus 7 so I want to add this to my apps list.

Upvote 0
Asus splendid will not install.
I'm not sure if any of the files I put up are deodexed, you would need the odex file as well. I'll be uploading a few ROMs over the weekend. I am going to put up stock 4.2.2 and a deodexed version of both for any themers/modders that want to customize.

For now, if you are rooted, place the apk and odex file in /system/app and change the permissions to match the rest of the files.

You can also wait til I get the deodexed ROMs together. There may also be a .so file that it needs to work. I'll know more when I start customizing a ROM.

Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones