• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Requesting original system image for Canadian TELUS backflip

Thanks a ton! I tried to use it and I received an error "'nandroid-mobile.sh restore' restore via adb!" I did some searching and apparently people have had that when their battery wasnt charged, I've tried formatting the SD card charging the phone to 100%, leaving the phone plugged in and charging, and even tried restoring from adb, none of these options worked but I will keep trying. If you have any suggestions let me know!

Upvote 0
Have you had any luck flindil?

My backflip is stuck on the blackscreen with blue bar on the bottom when booting up. 'Bootloader USB Init' --- I can only connect to it via RSD Lite right now.

Here's a pic of what is on the screen now. (image from google, not on a backflip): https://supportforums.motorola.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-279514-29722/Photo46.jpg

Pretty much bricked right now. I have a recovery.img file ... but need to be able to get into Recovery mode to load that on there.

+++ath0
NO CARRIER

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones