• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Requesting Stock D321 Boot.img and Recovery.img

Upvote 0
thanks for the reply and the files man, i couldn't afford to pay for the TOT files last time, i ended up getting the kdz file but i will save this on my pc just incase, thanks!
Hey Aaron my phone has been stuck in fastboot for 3+ weeks been looking for the KDZ files for 2 weeks can you please give a link to KDZ firmware would be really thankful thanks :)

Upvote 0
i have the file on my computer but right now i cant upload them my internet is off at my house.. i will get these files up as soon as I can.
I will give you a suggestion, i was also stuck in fastboot, tryed to get back to the original download mode but ended up bricking my phone and sending it for warranty replacement. I would tell you to just send it back for a new one, i got tired of messing with it. And when you get your new one root it with towel root and dont fool with fastboot... just my 2cents.

Reactions: LG D321 user
Upvote 0
i have the file on my computer but right now i cant upload them my internet is off at my house.. i will get these files up as soon as I can.
I will give you a suggestion, i was also stuck in fastboot, tryed to get back to the original download mode but ended up bricking my phone and sending it for warranty replacement. I would tell you to just send it back for a new one, i got tired of messing with it. And when you get your new one root it with towel root and dont fool with fastboot... just my 2cents.
I was going to send it to LG for them to flash it BUT I remembered my phone is rooted it would void my warranty so I decided not to send it, everything was ready all I needed to do is send the phone thur FedEx, I been dispridly looking for the KDZ file/s for my phone so tired :(

Upvote 0
I was going to send it to LG for them to flash it BUT I remembered my phone is rooted it would void my warranty so I decided not to send it, everything was ready all I needed to do is send the phone thur FedEx, I been dispridly looking for the KDZ file/s for my phone so tired :(
thanks tho

Upvote 0
I bit the bullet and paid for the STOCK FIRMWARE from lgbbs.net

So, if you need to flash the stock rom to your cricket LG Optimus L70 (LG-D321), here are the links:

LG D321 v10c tot file: http://mega.co.nz/#!OY9wxaIR!WEB-Zm7Q-CvZ1p5EbxM9xFHkQPpGetE8XOW53Nn65uY
LG D321 dll file: http://mega.co.nz/#!mEVSETKL!Th03DITX0ieNKPIdmvEW00v9MZvD8lYZ-E5ryvzd6JM

Then you can use the Windows LG Firmware Extract program to extract the img files from the tot!
please reupload links not working

Reactions: amimiamimi264
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones