• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Requesting subforum for Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro

Protonus

Oct 13, 2010
Requesting subforum for:
Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro

I apologize if this is not the correct subforum to request this in, but I saw other such requests here.

I cans see there are subforums for the other XCover models, but not for this new Pro model, which, IMHO, is the first truly compelling model in the XCover lineup, which had previously been rather low-tier phones.

To be honest I'm surprised there isn't one yet, as this seems to be the "phone to get" in 2020 for those of us typically here. It's a new phone that comes with Android 10 out of the box, with removable battery (!), MicroSD, dual sim, headphone jack, notification LED, a IP68 water / dust resistant rating, milspec designed (5 food drop rated), "built in case", recessed screen, and so on. It's a highly durable, repairable, up to date phone using a respectable mid tier chipset that has modern power savings and so on. It's $500 from Amazon etc, and works on multiple carriers including Verizon and AT&T.
info about the phone: https://www.samsung.com/us/business/products/mobile/phones/galaxy-xcover-pro/

Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones