• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ReRooting my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

didki

Lurker
Jun 23, 2013
So quick story-short i had a rooted tablet instaled a ap that was a virus and my tab's system was so damaged i decided to format it now i can't reroot it becouse i can't acces my tablet on my computer,idk why when the tablet is in charging it shows a Battery icon with a loding circle in it the wierd part is my computer nor kies see the tabket is pluged in but odin does.
Please help me

if odin can see your device that is a good thing. you can download the stock files for your device from sammobile and flash through odin. seems something got messed up somehow. which galaxy tab 2 do you have?

after you reflash back to stock, theres a root method in which you use odin and no custom recovery is needed. (gt p3100) dont have the link handy but i saw it on xda.

this is the guide i used for it ---> How to Root Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 - TheUnlockr

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones