1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Reset my Gmail password but can't login

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Hardces, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Hardces

Hardces Lurker
    None

Mar 14, 2016
    Male
    Recent I found out there was someone using my Youtube account to watch some local drama shows and I resettled my password and couldn't login on my phone so I Tried on my computer which also gave me a hard time so I managed to reset it again but this time, I have the said problem again. I dared not to sign out of my computer but I can't login into my gmail account on my phone, Xiao Mi4 LTE

Advertisement

2. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

Jul 25, 2012
    Drafter
    I would start by going through the troubleshooting HERE and see if any of that helps. If you still can't get it sorted out, let us know.

I'm a little confused. Can you sign in on the computer but not your device?

svim likes this.
  3. Hardces

Hardces Lurker
    None

Mar 14, 2016
    Male
    Before I went to bed, I still could access my gmail account on pc but this morning, I'm completely locked out from my account. I believe someone is using my account

4. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

Jul 25, 2012
    Drafter
    There's an option in the link I posted for if you think someone else is using your account. Take a look at that and start there. Hopefully it'll get you back up and running.

5. svim

svim Android Expert

Dec 19, 2013
    Illinois
    If you suspect someone else is accessing your gmail account, sign in with a web browser on a computer. In the bottom right corner is a 'Details' link. If you click on it, you'll see a window with a summary going back several hours of your account activity. There will be info for browser type, operating system, approximate location, IP address, and time. If any of those entries look suspicious or unfamiliar there's a 'Sign out of all other web sessions' button you should hit and then reset your Google account password. And if you haven't already, set up tw0-factor authentication.
    https://www.google.com/landing/2step/

Brian706 likes this.