1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Resetting Default lock Screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TF1984, Dec 12, 2009.

1. TF1984

TF1984 Android Enthusiast

I have a question, How do I reset my lock screen?

I ask as I am root'd and rom'd and my Rom allows the Lock screen to be transparent. But I can't figure how to remove the picture I've already assigned.

Only options I have found is to simply assign another picture, any thoughts?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nick325i

nick325i Android Enthusiast

So you want the old lock screen back?

Look for the De-Fresh update zip if thats the case.

3. rockcrawler

rockcrawler Well-Known Member

exactly what ROM or MOD are you using. I am not aware of any that actually off a lock screen that will let you "See" your home screen, only remove the "Arch", from the normal HTC lock screen and allow you a clear view of your lock screen wallpaper.

4. nick325i

nick325i Android Enthusiast

He's running fresh rom with the transparent padlock picture.

5. TF1984

Right. And in the release notes it says you can have a transparent lock screen. theres also a photo depicting this where you see the lock emblem over the home screen.

I tried to figure it out with both the full 1.0 and with the de-lock update with no success.

I even tried deleting the photo I selected as lockscreen paper, but that didn't work either.

6. TF1984

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews