1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support resolved issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LayZmc, Mar 12, 2011.

1. LayZmc

LayZmc Newbie
    None

Feb 14, 2011
    Project Manager
    Manchester
    I thought I'd do it this way and d/l the SDK files and usb driver. Everything was going swimmingly until I couldn't find the usb driver in the list so closed the window down and then the sdk exe file wouldn't open.

I tried to 'open with' and for some reason changed it to another programme by mistake and then changed it to the actual sdk file it self *don't ask why*:thinking:

Now all my programmes have changed to the android icon and I can't open anything !!!

What do I need to change it back to so the programme will open as it seems to have changed this for all my programmes and is trying to use the sdk file to open them - all I want to do is uninstall and try again. :mad:

Please help if you know how to resolve - *all this to post a screen shot*

Advertisement

2. LayZmc

LayZmc Newbie
    None

Feb 14, 2011
    Project Manager
    Manchester
    I have posted the above the thread "show us your DHD screens". if anyone can help resolve my problem I'm probably just being thick but it looks as if all my exe files now open with sdk manager - what do I need to change them back to?

Thanks in advance

3. LayZmc

LayZmc Newbie
    None

Feb 14, 2011
    Project Manager
    Manchester
    All sorted have resolved - It's official I'm a numptey

I have sorted this now but am not convinced all this faffing around is worth it just to take screen shots = you guys will need to live without seeing my screens