1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support (Resolved) Wifi+Bluetooth Stereo=no streaming

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zanda61, Jun 27, 2011.

1. zanda61

zanda61 Lurker
    None

Jun 19, 2010
    I'm having an issue where I turn on WiFi, turn on bluetooth, connect a bluetooth stereo headset and try streaming music using any service like Pandor, Slacker, Siriusxm or Rhapsody. The stream will play through the first song but then the stream will stop. When I turn the screen on to see what's up, the music stream begins to buffer and start playing again. I'll turn the screen off and as soon as the buffered music hits it's limit the music stops. If I turn off WiFi and only use 3g with the bluetooth, things work fine. Or, if I turn on WiFi and use a wired headset (no bluetooth), things work fine. I called tech support but when the guy started going on about how the dual core processor is the problem cuz it's like connecting two engines to a single transmission (the ram), I just had to chuckle.

I'm trying to see if anyone else is having any luck using bluetooth with a stereo headst and WiFi turned on, to stream music. Thanks for your help guys.

(EDIT)
    Thanks everyone for your help and consideration. Your advice and thoughts kept me looking for a solution and I found it by changing - Settings, Wireless & Networks, WiFi settings, hit the menu key and choose "advanced", and then selected the "Best Wi-Fi performance option. Yay team.

Advertisement

jpreichart likes this.
  2. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy
    None

May 10, 2011
    Male
    I fix stuff
    Over there <points>
    zanda61 likes this.
Tags: